Dating indusrty siti dating russi

Later owned by the Blakley Braniff Association from 1954, when W. Blakley purchased the ranch, until 1975, when the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Crippled Children became the owner.

Originally 4000 acres, it grew to 5560 acres by 1960.

Allen, Rosa Papers, 1862-1945 5 microfilm reels : negative Includes business records, financial and legal documents, maps, and newsclippings related to the Allen family's business activities and connections. Allen, owner of one of the oldest and largest ranches in southeast Texas. Papers, 1866-1939 4 boxes (4.0 linear feet) Includes personal and business correspondence, financial and printed material, and literary productions.

The Allee Ranch located in Colorado is a ranch acquired by the Allee Family in 1952.

It was once called the Ruddy Ranch and part of Goodnights holdings in the 1800s.

Aldous, Herbert Papers, 1881-1941 1 microfilm reel (30 ft.) : negative Includes correspondence, financial and legal documents, personal diaries, printed articles, and miscellaneous items pertaining to the Panhandle livestock industry and Aldous' role in it.

Aldous was a rancher in the Texas Panhandle region.

Born in 1867 in Mississippi, Boyd moved to Texas in 1881, and worked for cattleman C. Slaughter on the Lazy S Ranch, serving as foreman from 1897-1910.

In 1910, he established his own ranch in Southeastern Cochran County, Texas.

Active in the founding of Lubbock, Texas, Burns operated an automobile stageline from 1907-1909, and served as Lubbock County tax assessor for 14 years. Born on July 8, 1895 in Cuero, Texas, Burns grew up in a ranching environment. Burns ranched for 13 years in Dawson County, Texas, and later managed the Pitchfork Ranch from 1942 to 1965. A Civil War veteran (20th Texas Regiment), cattleman, founder of the Matador Ranch (1878), and the first county judge of Motley County Texas (1891), Campbell was born in 1840, and came to West Texas in 1877 and established the Matador Cattle Company, the parent company of the West Texas ranch.

He was a member oh the Texas Hereford Association, the American Quarter Horse Association, served as director of the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raiser’s Association, and as the first chairman of overseers of the Texas Tech University Ranching Heritage Association. Campbell, Henry Harrison Papers, 1869-1897 228 leaves, 1 microfilm reel : negative Includes correspondence, financial records and a journal. He sold the ranch in 1883 to the Scotland syndicate and then established the Campbell Ranch. Cattle Raisers Association of Texas Records, 1910-1914 ca.

The interviewee was Dale Allee and the paper was on the Allee Ranch.

Tags: , ,